Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July Goals


Sorry I've been MIA for the past couple of days. I'm finally home from London and there's just so much I have to catch up on after being gone for 6 weeks! I spent all of Sunday writing my 9 page final paper for one of my classes, so that wasn't too much fun. Then, I spent Monday and Tuesday running errands with my sister and going shopping. Haha, yes, shopping was definitely a must for me as soon as I got home! It's been a fantastic couple of days, but now it's to face reality and get back to work.  

Now that it's back to normal life for me, I have a ton of goals for this month. When I was studying abroad, I didn't have enough room to pack yarn and needles, so I went through some serious knitting/crocheting withdrawal. Since I'm finally home, I can't wait to spend hours upon hours working away at my different projects. I started a pink and blue chevron afghan that I am already in love with, even though I've barely made a dent in it. I'm excited to see how it turns out after working on it all summer as I try to watch every single James Bond movie ever made with my sister. Doesn't that sound like the perfect way to spend the summer?

Another huge goal for me is organization. I had a little mix-up yesterday regarding my posting date for a book tour on my book blog and it was the worst feeling in the entire world. I guess the dates got all mixed up in my head as I came home and tried to get everything all organized and back to normal. I really want to focus on keeping a calendar and writing EVERYTHING down exactly when I need to get them done. Here's hoping this summer can be organized and stress free! I hope you guys have an excellent month and a fantastic fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...