Saturday, January 12, 2013

Puppy Love and Purple Kool-aid

Wow, is it the weekend already? This is so crazy! I go back to school tomorrow and I'm both nervous and excited. It seems like the past couple of days just passed by so quickly! I thought I'd share some Instagram pictures from the past couple of days...

1) I started working on my chevron afghan again after taking a break to make some of my Christmas presents. 

2) My puppy was SO cute sleeping the day away at her favorite spot by the window. 

3) I've been running every morning and feel so good. Ever since I got these shoes in November, I've loved getting up early to go for a run :)

4) Mmmm my Dad bought this grape kook-aid stuff and it's so addicting! It's like drinking a grape popsicle. 

5) I'm reading a Nicholas Sparks novel right now! Only three to go until I've read them all!

6) More of my puppy :)

7) And the adorable puppy again...

8) I made this peanut butter, chocolate, banana fro-yo the other day and it was delicious!

9) I went to this church that turned into a bookstore, so they have a ton of fun treasures. I fell in love with all of the old looking books. 

And that's been my life for the past couple of days! Next time you hear from me I'll be back in my dorm room and ready to venture into college life again. Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

  1. what a great blanket. i've wanted to make one like that. also that dog is SO adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes!
    Which brand are they?
    & your doggy is uber cute.
    http://journalofayoungdesigner.blogspot.com/

    xoxo
    Colette.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...