Monday, January 21, 2013

Chevron Nails and French Cinema

Hello everyone! This weekend seemed so long in the beginning but now I can't believe it's actually over. It's back to classes and reality for me tomorrow. But over my four days off, I have been able to do some pretty great things! I'd say it was definitely a very productive weekend. 

1. I started to write in my writer's notebook and I absolutely love it! Who knew writing down anything and everything in a little notebook could be so much fun? I'm always looking forward to finding new things in life to record in my notebook. 

2. Snow has started falling again in Oxford! But that means that it's insanely cold as well. As long as I have the gorgeous white snowflakes to look at on my way to class, I don't mind bundling up as much. 

3. I started a new knitting project! I'm completely in love with the color I'm using now, so I can't wait to see the finished product. 

4. I tried out a chevron pattern on my nails with light pink polish and mint polish. While they're far from perfect, I'm really happy with how my perfect attempt turned out. 

5. My chevron afghan has been making slow and steady progress. I got a couple of more rows done this weekend before I picked up my new project as a break. 

6. I started a French Cinema class and it is so cool. We're learning about the very first films and French life in the late 1800s/early 1900s. I love finding new folders and notebooks for my classes, so of course I had to make a cover page for my notebook for my Cinema class. 

As much as I loved my break, I'm excited to get back into the swing of school and going to my classes everyday. How was your weekend? 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend! i'm glad to see someone else is as obsessed with chevron as i am at the moment. If you're loving french cinema rent "Romantics Anonymous" it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...