Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Wardrobe Wishlist: Pastel Passion


No matter what time of the year it is, I am absolutely in love with pastel colors. I was looking through Modcloth and decided to put together a little outfit with my favorite color palette. I love how the mint, pink, and purple all go together!. And what's an outfit without a pair of sparkly oxfords? I just wish I had this outfit so much! I'd probably end up wanting to wear it every other day because I love it so much. 

It was back to classes for me today and I had the first knitting meeting of the semester. It was fun to be able to knit and gossip with the girls again. Who knew I'd miss it so much over winter break? I'm working on this fantastic cowl right now and I can't wait for the finished product. I definitely need it with these freezing temperatures. I hope you all are staying warm and are having a great start to your weeks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...