Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday's Favorites

Wow, these past four weeks just flew by and I'm heading back to school on Sunday! I'm really excited, though, because I'm taking two film studies classes that should be super fun. Hopefully this semester isn't too hard! I've loved not having any homework, papers, or tests during break but it's time to get back to reality! Bring it on :) But until then, here's what I've been obsessing over this past week...


1) This picture is just too true. I can curl up almost anywhere as long as I have a good book with me. 


2) I'm kind of obsessed with Logan Lerman at the moment. Seeing him in Perks of Being A Wallflower just blew me away. 


3) This polka dot cake is one of the coolest things I've ever seen. Wouldn't that just be so much fun to make?


4) I love these scrabble tile coasters. They'd be so much fun to have in the house!


5) Yummy! I absolutely adore fun colored cupcakes.


6) I would love to have a huge section of my wall lined with pictures. I would always have my friends and family right there with me :)


7) Haha, this hipster comparison is so true. 


8) These lightsaber popsicles are SO COOL. I would die if I had a set of those. 


9) Oh my goodness, how delicious does this kit kat and M&M cake look? It would be so much fun to make and even more fun to eat!


10) These princess mugs are just so pretty! I love how gorgeous the images on the side are. And the colors of the bottom match the princess :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica - wow, I really love your new design! Great selection of favourites, I would totally try to make the polka dot cake!

    Love, Qaroline
    http://qarolinesqonundrums.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those cakes are awesome!! I think my cousin had a kitkat cake for his last birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...