Monday, December 10, 2012

A Merry Harry Potter Christmas

About a week ago I mentioned that I planned a Christmas party with my Quidditch team and had an absolute blast. We did a secret santa and I'm pretty sure I received the absolute best present of everyone there. My secret santa did some snooping around on my pinterest and figured out that I loved cookie cutters and jewelry, so she made sure those were a part of my present. And what person on a Quidditch team doesn't love Harry Potter? Here's what she ended up getting me: 

That's right! She got me two Christmas cookie cutters, a Deathly Hallows necklace, a mockingjay pin, and a snitch necklace! She told me she got the three pieces of jewelry from etsy because they were on my pinterest. Isn't that awesome? I was beyond excited when I opened my present and I've already worn each piece of jewelry at least once since then. Needless to say, I absolutely love my gift and how it was Harry Potter themed. As a Harry Potter fanatic, I couldn't have asked for a better Christmas gift. 

5 comments:

  1. I love the mockingly pin , what a thoughtful gift!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse autospell I meant mockingjay!


      Delete
  2. That stuff is so cute! :)

    -Sabrina
    http://thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats amazing! Sometimes secret santas dont work out...but looks like yours was awesome and did a bit of thoughtful digging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooh i watch harry potter every night ! awesome presents !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...