Saturday, December 22, 2012

Kitchen Krazy: Peanut Butter Blossoms

My sister and I spent the entire morning yesterday baking Christmas cookies, and we're not even close to being done with all of the baking for the season. But one of the cookies we did manage to make that we make every year are peanut butter blossoms. Mmmm just talking about them makes me hungry! We always use the recipe from Hershey's Kitchen and they are so easy to make!

All I had to do was mix up the batter (which uses peanut butter, my favorite ingredient ever), roll it into balls, dip the balls in sugar, and then pop them in the oven! As soon as they're done baking, I but a little Hershey Kiss in each cookie and ta da! The cookies were done and absolutely delicious. 

These cookies are the perfect combination of peanut butter, chocolate, and sugar. And they're incredibly easy to make! I'm so excited to share these with the family tomorrow when I go to Marrietta for Christmas with my mom's side of the family. It's going to be a fantastic time filled with presents, yummy food, and lots and lots of cookies :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...