Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy December :)


That's right! It's officially December! Now I don't have to feel guilty for listening to Christmas music or having almost all of  my Christmas shopping done already...haha and it's the absolute best time of the year! I've already watched Love, Actually and Die Hard, but there are still plenty of Christmas Movies left to watch this season! Now, all that's left is the snow! It snowed a little last week, but now it's in the 60s, which makes me so sad! Darn Ohio has to be so bipolar with it's weather. Oh well, as long as it snows sometime before Christmas, I'll be a happy girl :)

I have a feeling December is going to be a fantastic month. There are going to be fun times with my family, I'll be working a couple of weeks at the zoo gift shop, and in only a week and a half this semester will be over and I will have absolutely no homework to worry about :) I'm so looking forward to break! 

Hopefully this month I can get my 13 Goals completed too! With more time on my hands, I'll be able to do things I've been dying to do all semester, like make macarons, try art journaling, and read for as long as my heart desires. Mmmm sounds like complete bliss :) Let's hope I can survive these next 10 days until then! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...