Thursday, December 27, 2012

Instagram Christmas


I had such a fantastic Christmas with my family! There's absolutely nothing that can compare to the feeling of waking up on Christmas morning and seeing all of the presents under the tree. Here's a little peek into my fantastic day! 

1. Our Christmas tree! We color coordinate all of our wrapping paper so everyone is a different color. That way, handing out the presents is a piece of cake! 

2. All of our stockings are hung by the chimney with care :) Normally, we open up our stockings first and the move on to the rest of the gifts. 

3. My brother gave me all 8 Harry Potter movies! I've wanted them for a while, but never wanted to spend all of that money on the set. He got them when they were on super sale at Walmart, so the whole set cost under $20! I also got Pride & Prejudice and an Audrey Hepburn movie pack, which includes Roman Holiday, Breakfast At Tiffany's, and Sabrina. I can't wait to watch these movies!

4. My sister is amazing and got me a Squirrel Mug from Modcloth (one that I had posted about on my Modcloth Wishlist) and a journal for when I go on my trip to London this summer! I can't wait to use my mug and write in my journal this summer. 

5. Santa brought me two totally cool books: Literary Knits and Les Petits Macarons. The first one includes 32 knitting patterns inspired by literary classics. It is such a cute book and I can't wait to try out some of the patterns. The second one is a maracon cookbook that includes a ton of fun macaron recipes. I have wanted to make some macarons for so long and now I finally have a cookbook to do so! 

6. Santa also brought me a 50s retro hot chocolate maker, an Iron Man spatula, and Snow White Cookie Cutters! My kitchen is definitely going to be a lot brighter thanks to Santa :)

7. More and more baking for me! We have a million cookies to eat and there's even more I want to make. So much baking, so little time!

8. At my cousins' give exchange, I went home with this awesome mixing bowl, red rubber spatula, and two scone mixes! I was so excited when I opened the box and found these goodies. I've never made scones before, so I guess we'll see how they turn out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...