Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Christmas Dress Wishlist

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Christmas is the best time of the year, and I always get excited choosing which dress to wear to Church on Christmas day. I never know whether to go classic or fun and sparkly. I'm normally a sparkly kind of gal, so that's the direction I tend to go in when choosing the dress :) Haha, that's why I am absolutely in love with the fourth dress! It adds so much light to the holiday, which is exactly what this time of year is all about! 

Of course, all of these dresses are from Modcloth, but that's because every single one of their dresses are absolutely adorable! I wish I could buy every dress they make, but sadly being a college student makes that entirely impossible. Haha, but at least I can still make my wishlists and dream of owning these gorgeous dresses!

What do you guys normally wear for Christmas? Do you go for the Santa Claus Red and golden sparkles? Or are you more of a dark maroon or green kind of gal? Well, whatever you choose, I'm sure you'll look fabulous! Yet another reason to be absolutely in love with this season :) 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...