Friday, December 28, 2012

To Do List: #26


#26: Get a Passport

A couple of days ago a little package had come from the Department of State and I squealed, jumping up and down as I opened it, just knowing my passport was waiting inside. I go to London in May, so I wanted to make sure I had plenty of time to get my passport by then. I was so surprised by how fast it came! One of my friends had given me a passport cover about four years ago when my sister went to London because she thought I was going too (I had a softball tournament over spring break, so my sister went without me)...yeah, that was a bit of an awkward moment telling her I wasn't going on that trip. But now I have a use for it!

I can't stop touching my new passport now! I'm not a huge fan of the picture because it's all orange and the girl who took it zoomed wayyyyy too far in so it's basically my head and nothing else, but it's still a passport. And I have my journal my sister got me for Christmas to use on the trip as well. Now, all I have to do is fast forward five and a half months and I'm all set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...