Monday, December 24, 2012

Nicholas Sparks and Pumpkin Spice Tea

These past two weeks have just flown by and it's already Christmas Eve! I can't believe that tomorrow is Christmas day and it's finally time for everyone to open the presents I made them. I'm so excited to see everyone's reactions and I hope they all love what I got them! Since I finished my Christmas shopping weeks ago, here's what I'll be up to this Christmas Eve...

1. Watching The Lucky One My bestest friend ever won a SIGNED copy of The Lucky One from Target and decided to give it to me because I love both Zac Efron and Nicholas Sparks. This morning, my Dad asked me about the movie and I was absolutely shocked when he said he wanted to watch it! So this may be on the agenda tonight after our Christmas Eve dinner. 

2. Making New Year's Resolutions I am huge on making lists, so making a new year's resolution list for 2013 definitely has me super excited! I've got a few ideas of what I want to add to this list floating around in my head, I just need to put it all down on paper. 

3. Knitting a beret My roommate and I aren't exchanging presents until after break or else we would have had to do it two weeks before Christmas. That means that I get all break to work on her present! And part of it is a knitted beret that I can hopefully start today. 

4. Drinking Pumpkin Spice tea I won a giveaway from a book blog a while back and it finally came in the mail. Along with the book came a delicious pack of Pumpkin Spice tea that I am currently enjoying right now. Pumpkin is one of my absolute favorite flavors and I had no idea they had a tea that flavor! I'm definitely keeping an eye out for an entire box of this yumminess next time I'm at the grocery store. 

5. Reading, and then reading some more I'm only FOUR books away from reaching my goal of 130 books, so I've been working hard the past week to make my goal a success. Right now I'm reading a memior about someone who travels through Europe, so I really want to keep reading and not stop until I'm done!

And that's all that I'm going to be up to this Christmas Eve! It started raining a little bit today, so the snow that fell on Friday has started to melt :( But it's still Christmas with or without snow! All I have to do is look at my sparkling tree with the boxes of presents right underneath and I get the warm, fuzzy feeling only Christmastime can bring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...