Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday's Favorites

Christmas is FOUR DAYS AWAY! I'm so excited that I can barely contain myself. Haha, I don't know how many times I can say how amazing this time of year is, but it's so amazing! The presents, Christmas tree, stockings hung by the fire place, and snow! That's right, it's finally snowing in Ohio today! Just another thing to make me even more happy during this time of year :)


1) These superhero ornaments are just too awesome. I would love to add them to my already overflowing Christmas tree! 


2) Mmmm these peanut butter cookies with heart chocolates look so delicious. I'm going to have to try these out soon. 


3) This animal hood is just too cute for words. Is it bad if I want to make one for myself?


4) No one will ever be as awesome as Hermione Granger


5) These pastel Christmas cookies are so cute! How do they make them look so perfect? 


6) This adorable kitty is one of the cutest things I've ever seen. It has me wishing for snow even more now!


7) Awwww this little piece of wisdom is so adorable :)


8) A cupcake ATM would be SO COOL. I'd probably end up going there every single day, haha. 


9) Speaking of cupcakes, these red velvet cupcakes look absolutely delicious. 


10) These big pillows look like so much fun! I would love to have that Instagram pillow! 

2 comments:

  1. I live i guess kinda close the the Sprinkles Bakery that is the one mentioned in #8! I haven't gone to the Cupcake ATM yet, but their cupcakes are delish! But the line is usually around the block :-(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...