Monday, December 17, 2012

Kitchen Krazy: 3 Ingredient Oreo Truffles

There's nothing I love more than chocolate, so when I saw the recipe for these 3 Ingredient Oreo Truffles from How Does She... I could not stop myself from drooling over the pictures. When I saw that they only took THREE ingredients and about five minutes of your time, I knew I had to make them! So I went to the grocery store, got the ingredients, and made some truffles!

These were probably the easiest dessert I've ever made. All I had to do was crush the oreos, mix it in with the cream cheese, roll the mixture into balls, melt the chocolate, and dip the balls into the chocolate. And then, after half an hour in the fridge, they were ready to be gobbled up! Silly me didn't realize the recipe called for two bars of baker's chocolate to dip the balls in, so I ran out about 3/4 of the way through. Nifty old me, though, just pulled some chocolate chips and poured them into the bowl, melted those, and dipped the rest of the balls in that. It worked out perfectly! 

Mmmmm these truffles are just absolutely delicious. I have to try so hard not to eat them all in one sitting. I found a recipe for a mint oreo truffle that look even more delicious than these (if that's possible...), so I think I definitely want to try those out next. My family hasn't been home yet to try them, but I've already had two so I can definitely tell you that they're delicious. Hopefully the rest of my family feels the same! 



2 comments:

  1. i am having fun exploring your blog. oreo truffles are just the best thing ever! i made them once for work, and haven't heard the end of it ha. heartandthrift.co

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...