Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Playlist



I know that I've said over and over again how Christmas is my favorite holiday, but seriously, it is! Blogging during this season is so much fun because I get to share every single thing I love about this time of year. I've already shared some fabulous Christmas Dresses, festive Christmas decorations, and my favorite Christmas movies, so I thought it was time to share my favorite music!

I've been listening to my Christmas playlist ever since Thanksgiving, and I have been absolutely loving it. There are so many fantastic Christmas albums out there and each year my Christmas music collection grows bigger and bigger. My favorite albums would have to be the ones from Michael Buble, Justin Bieber, Aly & AJ, and the Glee cast. They all have such unique and cool versions of normal Christmas songs, not to mention new ones that are simply fantastic. I've put together a list of the 17 favorite songs of the season just for you guys! So I hope you enjoy and are able to get into the Christmas spirit as much as I have :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...