Saturday, December 8, 2012

English papers and cupcake books

It's the weekend and I couldn't be more thrilled! This past weekend was my last week of classes, so I was excited for that week to be over. Now, I'm in the home stretch of finally being done with the semester! One paper and exam stand in between me and my winter break. But that doesn't mean I can't take some time for myself this weekend too! So here's what I'll be up to these next couple of days :)

1) Knitting, knitting, and more knitting I have been working endlessly on Christmas presents and I'm working on this one for my mom! I already finished one for my roommate and I thought my mom would just love this color. I'm working with a really cool pattern, so I can't wait to see how it turns out! 

2) Writing my paper I have a 10 page paper on Frankenstein due Wednesday, so I've been working so hard on it for the past two weeks! I've got ten pages done, but that doesn't mean it's ready to be turned in. I'll be tweaking it up and making it perfect this weekend. 

3) Journaling I have been falling behind on journaling, so hopefully I can catch up on that this weekend! So much has been going on in my life that I really want to get down and think out on paper. There's no better therapy than writing in your trusty old journal :)

4) Art journaling I've had the supplies to start for a while, I've just been way to scared to actually put the pen to the paper. I am determined to do at least one page this weekend. Hopefully that actually happens! 

5) Obsessing over my cupcake book My knitting club did a secret santa this past meeting and my secret santa got me this AMAZING cupcake book! She knew how obsessed I was with cupcakes, so when I opened the gift I went absolutely crazy! I'm so excited to be able to get into this book and try out the adorable recipes. 

And that's what I'll be up to! Despite the dreary, rainy weather, I think it's going to be a nice weekend. I hope you guys have a great two days as well :)

1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to lacking in the journaling department. I've kept a journal since I was in middle school and life has been so hectic lately that I haven't had the time that often to sit and write. At the very least I do it twice a month (I used to do it every other day!) and I completely agree - it is so therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...