Thursday, December 20, 2012

5 Things Making Me Happy


Life is pretty good right now and I thought I'd share with you guys the five things that have got me loving life during this holiday...

1) I got a 4.0 this semester! I could not be more ecstatic that I made it through both my Shakespeare and Romanticism literature classes with an A. And then all of my other classes ended up going well too, so I could not have asked for a better sophomore fall semester.

2) I've been baking like a mad woman! Yesterday, I had pumpkin pancakes, while earlier this week I made salty chocolate chip cookies, oreo truffles, and deep dark chocolate truffles. I have even more baking planned for the weekend! I can't wait!

3) Christmas is FIVE DAYS AWAY! We have tons of presents under the tree and I'm having Christmas with my mom's side of the family on Sunday, so this upcoming week is going to be filled with plenty of holiday cheer. And it's supposed to snow tomorrow, so if I can have at least a semi-white Christmas, I'll be one happy girl.

4) I have been getting a ton of reading done, some of which have been really good books. I've missed being able to read at least 3 books a week, so flying through some great books has left me in a really good mood lately.

5) I've started work at the zoo gift shop again, which in itself is really not all that fun, but I'm making more money to save for my trip to London this summer! Whenever I'm ready to just poop out at work, I think of London and how I'm going to be in the best city ever for 6 whole weeks and I need that money to make the most out of it. So thoughts of London have been definitely dancing in my head!

And that's all that has been running through my mind lately. I'd say life has been pretty fantastic. Hope all of you have been having a great holiday season and are getting ready for Christmastime!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Christmas is so soon, It's insane!

    -Sabrina
    http://thelittleowlshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...