Monday, November 26, 2012

13 Before 2013


Wow, can you believe November is almost over? We only have FOUR days until the best month of the year! But then that means we only have one month until 2012 is officially over. Isn't that crazy? I saw over at Oh Shoot that Vivs made a list of 13 things she wanted to get done before 2013. I thought about how I've wanted 2012 to turn out and what I still haven't accomplished, so I decided to make a list of my own! 

1) Try out art journaling 
2) Read 17 more books to officially reach 130 books in 2012
3) Finish at least 3 yarn projects that I'm currently/want to work on
4) Finish two items from my Confidence Project List
5) Get a passport
6) Run at least four times a week
7) Blog every day of December
8) Read two classics from my 100 Classics List
9) See at least two new movies in theaters
10) Watch at least two Audrey Hepburn movies
11) Finish Season One of Downton Abbey
12) Bake some goodies for Christmas 
13) Find the perfect Christmas Gifts for my family and friends

It's not that impressive of a list, but they're all things I would love to happen before New Years rolls around! Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. I tend to get absorbed in the year being almost over and forgetting there is still a whole month to get things done.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...