Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Autumn Playlist



I listen to music all the time: between classes, doing homework, writing blog posts, and any other time I can get away with escaping from the world. My music normally reflects my mood and I'll often listen to the same songs over and over and over and over again. So, I thought I'd share what songs have been stuck on repeat on my iPod lately! I have quite an eclectic taste, along with some old and new songs, so I always have a nice variety of music to listen to. Yes, I know there's a lot of Michael Buble, but his voice just evokes fall and I just couldn't choose one favorite!

Many of these are inspired by the fall weather as it turns colder and colder. They make me think of cold weather, snuggling up with a good book, and drinking some delicious hot cocoa. Mmmm I love this season so much! Hopefully it doesn't rain too much anymore because I've definitely had enough of that these past couple of weeks. I'm excited for the Thanksgiving season to roll around and bring on the pumpkin pie, oven roasted Turkey, and good times with the family. And then it's Christmas! Which is definitely the most wonderful time of the year :) Until then, I'll be listening to my Autumn Playlist, snuggled up in my numerous knitted cowls and scarves as I walk to class through the cool, crisp fall air....


1 comment:

  1. Great song selection! All perfect songs for the fall for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...