Friday, November 9, 2012

Friday's Favorites


Wow, where did this week go? I feel like just yesterday it was Sunday night and now it's Friday! Hey, I'm not complaining! That means it's the weekend! I'm going to be at the Midwest Cup for Quidditch all weekend, so I can't wait for that. It's going to be a busy, Harry Potter filled two days and I am so ready for it :) But until then, here are some lovely things I've found in the past week!


1) How adorable is this sheep sweater?? I have to find cute, quirky sweaters like this one to add to my wardrobe! 


2) I LOVE iPhone covers, so when I saw these Kitty covers, I about died from their cuteness. And the pastel colors just add to their adorable factor. Can I have one right now? Please??


3) These unicorn earrings are so fantastic! Seriously, it's like their flying right through your ear! That's absolutely magical :)


4) Tehe, this Julia Roberts gif pretty much describes my life. 


5) How fantastic is this pig USB port? Haha, I would absolutely love to have this just sitting on my desk...I would never get any work done because I'd be too busy playing with the adorable piglets!


6) Just look at these pretty rose cupcakes! I wish I were that skilled with icing to make these! They'd be perfect for a tea party :)


7) I've been looking for some adorable new mugs and this Alice In Wonderland mug would be a lovely addition to my collection!


8) This is such a cute way to organize cards/art! I would love to display all of the cards I've received all in a little line on the wall...


9) I love this shade of pink as a hair color! Do you think I could ever pull it off? 


10) I love the look of pretty, old classics lining the shelves of a bookshelf. I hope that my collection of books grows to be as gorgeous as this one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...