Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas Sweaters and Art Journaling

So I am FINALLY home for Thanksgiving Break and I couldn't be more excited. Today, I went out and ran a bunch of errands and then saw Looper at the Dollar Theater and I have to say, it was a pretty fantastic day. I got to go to Target, Goodwill, JoAnns, and Barnes and Noble. I haven't been to those stores in SO LONG because I've been stuck at school without no car. Here's a peak at what I picked up throughout the day :)

-Pink Christmas Sweater That's right! I got a super cute Christmas sweater from Goodwill for only $3.29! It's pink with reindeers and snowflakes on it, and I absolutely love it! I can't wait to wear it to Christmas parties this year! 

-Journals First, I found the mustache journal at Target for only $1 and knew I just had to have it. Then, I completely flipped when I saw the Jane Austen notebook at Half Price Books for only $2! I've really wanted to try my hand at art journaling, so I thought these two would be the perfect journals to start with! I made sure to pick up some Sharpie pens to go with them :)

-Harry Potter Yarn My Quidditch team is having a secret santa, and what else do you get a Quidditch player than a Harry Potter present?? I decided to knit a Slytherin scarf for my secret santa and I'm super excited to see their reaction! I really hope they love it! 

And those are some of the goodies I managed to scrounge up today. I feel so happy and giddy about everything I got, which is why I absolutely love shopping! I can't wait to feel this way again on Black Friday!!!! Oh, it's going to be such a fantastic day. I'm putting up the Christmas tree early in the morning, then going out and hitting those sales! It's going to be absolutely fantastic this year! I'm hoping to get my Christmas shopping done, but we'll see! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that sweater! And the journals are so cute. I always start journals with good intentions and leave them half empty! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sweater is awesome :) I'm on the hunt for a ridiculous christmas sweater... haven't found one just yet, but I'm still holding on to that hope. ~chuckle~

    apt-203.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...