Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Wardrobe

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year, and it seems that every time I get ready for the day, I'm looking for an outfit that is inspired by the warmth of Thanksgiving dinner. So I decided to create a wardrobe that, to me, evoked the essence of delicious pumpkin pie and cozy times with the family gathered around a warm fire. 

I'm absolutely in love with the burnt orange and soft browns that remind me so much of this time of year. The Modcloth coat and sweater I picked are so adorably cute that I simply can't get enough of them. The sweater is already adorable, but add on those brown heart elbow patches and you get a sweater that is a must need for this season! And big totes are definitely useful for that Black Friday shopping! You don't know when you'll need to pull out a book when you're waiting for hours in those crazy lines. Ahhh I can't wait! Haha, it doesn't sound fun at all, but Black Friday is a shopaholic's dream, so I am beyond excited for the day to come :)

So basically what I'm getting at is that this time of year is awesome and it's only about to get even more amazing. An adorable pumpkin pie inspired wardrobe, absolutely delicious food, and fun times with the family...what more could you possibly ask for?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...