Friday, November 30, 2012

Friday's Favorites

IT'S FRIDAY!!!! This week has been so long because I'm back at school after Thanksgiving break with only two weeks left of classes. I'm so close to being done with this semester, but that means exams, papers, and endless amounts of homework. I can't until it's all done! Only a week and a half until I can go home for over a month! I'm so excited! To hold me over until then, I've been getting a lot of Christmas shopping done online because buying the perfect gift for people is my favorite part of this season! But enough about me. Here's what I've been eyeing this past week! 


1) How perfect is this cookie monster mug? I would LOVE to have this! It's perfect for milk and cookies by the fire :)


2) Tehe, this image is so perfect for the season. I love my family to death, but things do get crazy around the holidays! 


3) It's a kitty watch!!! How adorable is that?? 


4) Mmmm I could totally go for some chocolate banana ice cream right now! 


5) I seriously almost died when I saw this Christmas mustache mug. I guess it's from Target, but I couldn't find it anywhere on their website! I have to find a way to get to Target ASAP so I can get this mug!!


6) These hats look so warm and cozy for the winter season! I wonder if I can find a pattern to make some fluffy hats like these...


7) Not only do these socks look insanely comfortable but the pattern is so much fun!! I love anything colorful and these socks definitely qualify :)


8) Ahhhhhh a mustache mug cozy!!!!! I have to see if I can make one of these because it's beyond adorable. 


9) This image is so true! I would take a cinnamon roll any day of the week. Who could give up such yummy food??? 


10) I cannot get over how cute this iPhone case is. I'm pretty sure it's the scene from Tangled, but it also kind of looks like Hogwarts...but whatever it is it's adorable and I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...