Saturday, November 10, 2012

Jane Austen and Banana Split Chapstick

Hello everyone! I hope you all are having a fantastic weekend! I've got a pretty busy two days ahead of me, but I absolutely can't wait for them to come! Not to mention the weather is supposed to be absolutely fantastic! Here's what I've got going on this beautiful weekend...

1. Midwest Cup That's right! Midwest cup is being held in Mason, OH this year and all of the Quidditch teams from the Midwest region will be there! I'm so excited because Quidditch tournaments are always a blast, full of diehard Harry Potter fans and really talented athletic people. We have to finish in the top ten in order to qualify to go to World Cup in Florida, so wish us luck! 

2. Yummy Romances I'm definitely going to try to spend some quality time with this delicious historical romance in between games! I am absolutely smitten with pirate-like (handsome, rugged captain of a ship who follows no one's orders but his own) characters and that's exactly what the hero of this novel is! All I want to do is read, so I'll have to make sure to set aside some time for that this weekend! 

3. Banana Split Chapstick I was at the market yesterday and I came across these delicious flavors of Crazy Rumors chapstick. They had all kinds from strawberry sherbet to mint chocolate chip. But when I saw the banana split flavor, I just knew I had to have it. It smells so yummy! Now, I really want to try out all of the other delicious sounding flavors as well! I may have found a new obsession :) 

4. Jane Austen I started reading my very first Jane Austen novel a couple of days ago for my Romanticism class and I am in love! Seriously, I cannot put down my copy of Sense and Sensibility even if I wanted to because I cant get enough of the story. That whole time period is so amazing and the characters are so enchanting! I can't believe it took me this long to read Jane Austen because I have definitely been missing out on some fantastic literate. I can't wait to finish this one so that I can dive into her other books! I'd personally love to read about the famous Mr. Darcy and see if he's really as dashing as everyone makes him out to be ;)

And that's pretty much everything going on for me this weekend! It's definitely a busy one, but it'll be full of fun Quidditch times and some pretty fabulous books. Hope you guys have a fantastic weekend as well! 

1 comment:

  1. I read Pride and Prejudice in high school, maybe I should try Sense and Sensibility too..

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...