Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday's Favorites

Oh, I'm so excited it's finally Friday! I only have two school days left until I get to go home for Thanksgiving Break! Yay! This weekend could not have come soon enough. I'm looking forward to seeing all of my family again, eating delicious food, and not having to worry about school! I get excited just talking about it! Hopefully these next few days fly by so that I'll be home before I know it. Well, until then here's what I've found this Friday :)


1) This travel themed room is so adorable! It just makes me want to hop on the next plane and see where it takes me. I would love to have a room like this in my home someday! 


2) Now that the Christmas season is finally moving in, I can get excited about Christmas food! And these chocolate covered candy canes look absolutely delicious! 


3) Speaking of delicious...how yummy does this Starbucks hot chocolate ice cream look? I have to find some and try it out as soon as I can! 


4) Tehe, Sherlock is probably the best show ever. I can't get enough of it! 


5) So true! I need to find this big books mug because it pretty much describes my life :)


6) This hot air balloon necklace just looks so magical! I would love to add this to my necklace collection!


7) These bow tie nails look so cute! I haven't ever tried doing something that detailed on my nails before, so maybe I'll give this one a try! 


8) Look! It's a rubix cube cake! Can you get more awesome than that???


9) This Dita Von Teese quote could not be more true. You can't please everyone, so don't let them put you down! Just be happy being you :) 


10) Awww I love these adorable embroidered pillows. It looks so simple and I bet it wouldn't be hard to do at all! I'm definitely going to try out embroidering something cute like this myself. I just can't get enough of its cuteness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...