Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday's Favorites

At last, it's Friday! I actually had a fantastic week, so the fact that it's Friday just makes it so much better! I have been watching at least a movie a day and working hard on my chevron afghan! I'm not that far into it, but I'm determined to finish it this month! I'll share my progress on it sometime next week :) But aside from my oh so fabulous (haha, yeah right) life, here are some awesome things that have caught my eye in the past week! 


1) Now that Halloween is over, I can start obsessing over Christmas! Haha, okay so it may be a little early, but I couldn't get over how cute this snitch ornament is! I'm going to have to find one when we put up our tree!


2) Isn't this pen organization just brilliant? I could see taking a shoebox, decorating it, then putting the toilet paper rolls inside! I'm definitely going to try this out when I get my hands on the supplies!


3) It may or may not already be clear that I have a slight obsession with mustaches. So when I saw these moustache cookies I kinda went crazy. Haha, they're just so gosh darn cute :)


4) Speaking of cute, how adorable are these penguin cupcakes??? I obviously don't have the skills needed to make these, but I can still admire how utterly cute they are!


5) I love love love these pink iPhone cases! Mmmm they make me want to add even more cases to my exponentially growing collection :)


6) After watching some more classics like Roman Holiday, The Nun's Story, and Wait Until Dark, I have become completely enamored with Audrey Hepburn. She's so gorgeous and just an amazing actress! I think I've definitely found a new idol in life :)


7) How amazing is this ferris wheel cupcake holder? I need to find myself one of these, like now, because it is absolutely adorable! Perfect for anyone as obsessed with cupcakes as me :)


8) I love the color of these owl earrings! Well, I love anything owl related, so it's no surprise how much I want these to be a part of my earring collection...


9) Doesn't this little nook look like the perfect place to curl up with a book on a chilly autumn day? 


10) This Get Fit Countdown is so perfect! When I look at it, I get so inspired to go workout and get healthy. I definitely want to create something like this for myself when I get into a workout funk and don't feel like running. Nothing like inspiration to stay healthy! 


8 comments:

  1. I'm a new reader to your blog, but in love already. I loved the snitch ornament as well, and wanted to post my info. to you to check out.

    Whitney J.
    http://thussingsmysoul.blogspot.com/2012/11/fabulous-friday-five-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even think there were Breakfast at Tiffany's gifs! i'm going to search for some! I love Audrey too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes there are!! Haha, I'm kind of on an Audrey obsession right now!

      Delete
  3. i love those iphone cases too!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm pretty sure that snitch ornament is the greatest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!!! I have to find where to get one for Christmas this year!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...