Monday, April 22, 2013

Craft Corner: Cabled Baby Hat


I love making new items to donate to the hospital for my knitting club, but I had realized that I haven't made any baby hats! Isn't that the most common thing people make for hospitals? So I went on good old Ravelry and found this adorable cabled baby hat pattern and knew that was going to be my next project. 

For this project, I wanted to make sure I used fun yarn too because, let's face it, what's cuter than a baby in bright, fun colors? And it's so tiny and adorable! I can't believe that it's actually going to fit on a little person. 

After my first successful attempt at making a baby hat, I can't wait to make so many more! It went by pretty quickly and I'm in love with how it turned out. Have you guys ever made baby hats? Do you have a favorite pattern to use? 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...