Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday's Favorites

Hey guys! It's Friday! Yay! This week went by a little slow, but I think that's because I've got a ton of great things planned this weekend that I'm super excited for. I'm baking cupcakes with my friend today, spending the entire day with my parents tomorrow, then I have a ton of stuff going on Sunday. It's definitely going to be a busy next couple of days, but I can't wait :)


1) I absolutely love this polka dot dress. It looks perfect for the summer!


2) Earth Cupcakes! With a cut out heart! These are so fun!


3) These nautical nails are so cute and don't look hard to do at all.


4) How fun would it be to have Wonka Bars as your wedding invitations? 


5) A Batman ring! Haha, I would probably never take this off...


6) Now that is how you make an ice cream cone


7) Yum, these banana chocolate sandwiches looks so delicious. 


8) Awwww, nothing like some Monster's Inc mugs to brighten up your day. 


9) Hehe, this is probably one of the funniest book dedications ever. 


10) This ice cream nail polish looks so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...