Thursday, April 11, 2013

10 Things I Love About Spring

When the sun finally showed on Saturday and the weather was in the 70s, I about started to cry out of happiness. This winter just would not end and I was sick and tired of the cold and snow. I was so spoiled last year from our super short winter that I was not at all prepared for the extended, miserable winter weather we got this year. 

But that's all behind us! Because yesterday it was 82 degrees outside and absolutely beautiful. On Tuesday, I actually got to wear a dress and could not stop smiling all day. One of my professors even decided to have class outside because it was just too beautiful to stay cooped up in a classroom all day. 

Needless to say, I have been one happy girl lately. Spring is my favorite season and the warm weather has put a smile on my face that just won't go away. Even when it rains, I love it because it's not too cold and being able to stay inside and watch the thunderstorm in the dark clouds above is such a cozy moment. I'm so excited that my favorite season is finally here and I can't wait for the beautiful months ahead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...