Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dum Dums and Dorian Gray

The end of school is so close and I just want it here and gone already! With exams and final papers looming, you can say I can't wait to be able to breath when it's all over. Hopefully I can take this weekend to relax before buckling down next weekend to get everything done. Here's what I hope to do to keep calm and survive the end!

-Read The Picture of Dorian Gray. I have to read this book for class, but it's I'm actually really enjoying it. It's definitely not what I thought it would be like and I'm really excited to see how it's going to end. 

-Drink tea from my owl mug. I have so much tea in my room and I want to try to drink it up before school ends. Good thing I have my adorable owl mug from my mom to drink it in :)

-Knit fun socks. I am having so much fun making these pink and blue socks. I don't think I've ever knitted something holding two strands of yarn together, but I have to say I love the look. I can't wait to see how they turn out in the end. 

-Make scones. Again, this is something that I have in my room that I hope to get rid of by move out time. And by get rid of I mean bake and eat. Haha, hopefully they turn out as yummy as they sound. 

-Eat dum dums. When my parents visited last week, my dad brought me diet coke, dum dums, and chocolate. Yeah, he knows me pretty well! Eating these delicious candies will definitely make me one happy girl this weekend. 

That's it! Simple, yet very relaxing. Do you guys have anything fun to do this weekend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...