Friday, April 12, 2013

Journal Embroidery and Cotton Candy Yarn

This weekend is one of the first weekends I don't have something taking up all of my time and I am so relieved. Don't get me wrong, I do like to keep buys, but sometimes there are moments I just want to sit on the couch all day and watch TV. I have some very relaxing plans for the next two days. 

-Read The Mapmaker's War. This book sounded really interesting, so I can't wait for the chance to get into it. 

-Obsess over London. Yup, my London orientation is tonight! I am going to do some serious planning this weekend and figure out all of the places I want to see during the six weeks I'm there. 

-Continue journal embroidery. I started to do some journal embroidery like Meredith does at One Sheepish Girl and it's so much fun! 

-Knit with Cotton Candy yarn. Doesn't that yarn remind you of the yummy, sugary treat? Haha, it makes me want summertime and carnivals. I'm hoping to do something fun with it this weekend. 

-Read Blue Boy. It's that amazing blue color again! I have to read this book for my Asian American Lit class and it's actually written by the son of a professor here, so I'm really excited to read it. Not to mention the colors put me in a good mood :)

And then I'm going to watch TV, read some more, and maybe watch TV again. It's so nice knowing I have the whole weekend to do whatever I want. It's going to be so nice! Do any of you have any fun weekend plans? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...