Friday, April 12, 2013

Friday's Favorites

Happy Friday! This weekend could not come soon enough. With this super pretty weather, I absolutely do not want to be sitting in a classroom all day. But classes are done for the week and I could not be happier. I'm hoping to get a lot done this weekend a I have my London Orientation tonight! My trip is becoming more and more real and I am over the moon excited. I can't wait to see what my trip is all about!


1) Can you say yum?? These Nutella pastries look absolutely to die for. 


2) I wish I had the skill to make these penguin nails. He's so adorable!


3) This mermaid tail shower wall is probably the coolest thing I've ever seen. 


4) These DIY scarf flip flops are so cute and they don't look that hard to make at all!


5) So that's how you make cupcakes with filling. I had no idea it could be so easy! Not to mention they look absolutely delicious. 


6) Even though Easter is over, I want to make these pastel colored deviled eggs so badly!


7) This print just makes me so so so happy :)


8) Mmmmmm, red velvet cookies? Yes please!


9) I love this anchor bracelet. They way the chain stays on through the actually anchor charm is so cute!


10) Speaking of anchors...I am so obsessed with these anchor Toms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...