Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wishlist: Marvelous Mugs



I don't know what it is, but mugs can be so darn cute and I am absolutely obsessed with them! I love going to Good Will or other thrift shops and finding a super cute, quirky mug to take home with me. I just know that when I'm older with my own home, I'm going to have one awesome collection of mugs. My favorites are definitely ones with animals on them, like owls, penguins, and cats. About a month ago, I found one with dinosaurs on it for only 50 cents! You could say I was one happy girl. 

In my own collection now, I have mugs shaped like an ice cream cone, a squirrel, and an owl. Oh, and one of my absolute favorite mugs is my Central Perks mug (from Friends the TV show) that my sister got me two Christmases ago. Needless to say, I'm always excited when I need to get something to drink because then I get to pick out which of my adorable mugs to use. I'd love to collect some literary/book related mugs because I think those would be perfect to use when I start to teach! Oh the possibilities :)

Do you guys like to collect fun mugs? What are some of your favorite mugs that you own? 

1 comment:

  1. i love to look for the fun mugs at goodwill. but haven't found a whole lot of them which is sad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...