Sunday, April 21, 2013

Wardrobe Wishlist: Light and Breezy





Lately, it has been absolutely gorgeous outside, but with this lovely spring weather has come some pretty hefty winds. That hasn't stopped me from wearing my dresses and skirts though. I have waited too long for these temperatures to let a little wind scare me off. 

This dress I found on Modcloth reminded me so much of the light and breezy winds of spring that I fell in love with it! So, of course, I had to make an outfit that evoked that same feeling. I love the blue and greens and think that they embody spring so well. Not to mention the birds on the ring and watch. Can you tell I'm excited that spring is finally here? 

Temperatures are supposed to dip again over the next couple of days, but warm weather is in the future for next week. It's crazy how finally being able to wear a dress can make me feel so happy. I feel so free and light! Haha, I know I'm weird, but it just feels so good to be happy because of an outfit. If only I had the money to buy every dress I fall in love with on Modcloth....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...