Monday, November 19, 2012

In My Backpack

Being a college student, I'll be out of my room sometimes for the entire day; in between going to class, group meetings, study time at the library, club meetings, and other extracurriculars, there sometimes isn't any time to breath! So I always have to be prepared for anything. That's where my handy dandy backpack comes in. This backpack, which I've lovingly decorated with buttons throughout the years, is basically my life. So here's everything I keep stashed away in here that I absolutely cannot go through college without...

1. I can't go anywhere without my notebooks and folders! I always buy fun ones, like Star Wars or The Avengers to make class a little bit more exciting. 

2. Pens upon pens upon pens. I have so many pens and pencils in my backpack and I have no idea why! But as an English Ed major, I have a ton of English classes that require a lot of note-taking. I love being able to choose from an array of pen colors to make my notes look pretty :)

3. My books and textbooks are always a must when it comes to class. If I don't have them, I feel so lost! 

4. My wristlet goes everywhere with me! It has my phone, license, student ID, money, gift cards, and pretty much anything else I need to live. And I absolutely adore the pattern, so I love using it! 

5. I have a slight obsession with lotion and own wayyyy too many bottles, so there's always a bottle or two stuck somewhere in my backpack. 

6. Chapstick is a definite must for me! I hate it when my lips start to get chapped and I'm left for the entire day without some chapstick to soothe them. So random tubes of Baby Lips or Crazy Rumors Chapstick are always in there :)

7. I am definitely addicted to gum too, so I always need a pack to get me through the day! 

8. I am constantly listening to music between classes. My iPod gives me a nice distraction from walking all over campus, especially since my dorm is on the edge of campus and feels forever away! 

9. Lastly, but certainly not least, is a fun book. Whenever I get to class early, which I almost always do because I hate being late, I love to slip in a couple of minutes of nice, quiet reading time. It makes the time pass quickly and allows me to get some time for reading squeezed into my busy days. 

And that's pretty much it! Without any of these, I don't know how I could make it through the school day. It'd definitely be a struggle! Speaking of school, it's back to classes for me today! Thank goodness it's only a two day weak and I can finally go home for Thanksgiving tomorrow! I can't wait for some delicious Turkey and pumpkin pie :) Hope you all have a great week and enjoy time with the family :)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...