Thursday, January 24, 2013

Friday's Favorites

Wow, I feel like it was just the weekend and here it is again! Yay! I've definitely got a fun time ahead of me; no classes tomorrow and I get to spend Sunday with my parents! I haven't seen them in two weeks, so it'll be great to catch up. Hopefully I can get some reading done too because I have some fantastic books just sitting on my shelf, begging to be read. Maybe I'll even break open one of the classics I've been dying to read. We'll see! 


1. I am absolutely in love with this shirt. The lace with the turquoise trim is just so cute! And I love how she paired it with a yellow skirt. 


2. I want, I want, I want! How cute is this book spine iPhone case? This is perfect for me! 


3. Tehe, I couldn't help but smile when I saw these tubes of kitty lip stick


4. Oh my goodness, I wish I could have cupcake nails like these! 


5. I love this inspirational picture. It would be so cute hanging on the wall in my room. 


6. These pastel Essie polishes are so absolutely perfect. I would love to add them to my nail polish collection! 


7. Once I saw these daisy Vans I fell in love! They're perfect for spring. 


8. Haha, isn't this tape dispenser so punny? 


9. Mmmmm, Dum Dums will forever be my favorite candy. Cream Soda is definitely the best :)


10. How awesome is this Breakfast Club cross stitch? Once I learn how to cross stitch (which I will someday, I swear), I'd love to make one of these for myself. 


2 comments:

  1. I have those daisy shoes! They're so comfortable and perfect to wear wherever I go :) When I went to America the year before last, I took home Dum Dums for all my friends, we loved trying the mystery flavours!! Hope you had a good week Jess!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...