Thursday, January 3, 2013

To Do List: #1


#1: Read 130 books in 1 year

I don't know if I don't talk enough about it or what, but I am a HUGE bookworm. I'm always reading a book and I love the feeling of finding a new story that I just absolutely love. This year, I managed to read 131 books! 


I post all of my book related things on my book blog Peace Love Books, so I don't really post a lot about it here. Reading, though, is something I'm super passionate about and couldn't imagine my life without it. Seriously, I wouldn't know what else to do if i couldn't read. 


One of my goals this year was to finish 130 books, so that's what I did! It was a struggle towards the end and i had to read a book a day, but it was so worth it! I read some fantastic books this year and you can check out my top 12 books of 2012 if you want! Since I finished this challenge, maybe I'll bump it up 140 books for 2013 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...