Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Writer's Notebook and Marie Antoinette

Hello everyone! I hope you're all enjoying your weekend and this beautiful weather! I can't believe it's 50 degrees out today. Yes, it's supposed to go back down to 30 tomorrow, so we have to enjoy it while we can! I have a ton of things I want to get done this weekend, so I hope this weekend is a successful one. 

1. I'm taking an honors class called Writing With Voice and I have the most amazing teacher in the world. For the class, he wants us to have a writer's notebook where we write down anything and everything on 5-10 pages a week. I'm so excited to start writing down little snippets of the world I see. 

2. For my Voice class, we had to read Bird By Bird by Anne Lamott, which is a book about writing. I was so in love with the book that I finished it in one day. Now, I have this huge itch to just sit down and write something. 

3. More and more work crocheting my chevron afghan. I swear it's never ending. 

4. I stopped by the library today and picked up some movies to watch, including Marie Antoinette. This one looks so good and I can't wait to watch it this weekend. 

5. I got this super pretty speckled gray yarn over break and I'm hoping I can find something cute to make this weekend out of it. Time to dedicate a couple of hours to ravelry so that I can find the perfect pattern.

And that's what I'll be up to this weekend! I hope you guys enjoy your Saturday as well :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...