Thursday, January 3, 2013

Friday's Favorites

Happy Friday! I have had a lovely week and can't believe it's already Friday. That puts me one week closer to going back to school! I'm nervous and excited at the same time, so I guess we'll see how it all goes! In the meantime, here's what I've fallen in love with this week :)


1) These bandaids are just too cool. I think I would wear the jousting and ninja fight ones the most. Who wouldn't want a battle scar from those?


2) I saw Les Miserable the earlier this week and it was so good! It was a bit long, but these two were definitely my favorite characters of the movie. 


3) This Batman bookcase is beyond cool. I doubt it can hold that many books, but it still looks pretty sweet. 


4) Haha, this is definitely my philosophy for running


5) Awww, I would love this Lion King sweater. They look so cute!


6) Mmmmmm I would love to make these chocolate chip cookie dough cups


7) How cute are these heart mugs? They fit perfectly together! 


8) This reading quote is just so clever and true. I would love to have it hanging on something in my own library one day. 


9) It's a kitty purse! It would be so much fun to own a purse like this!


10) I've seen my fair share of Up! house cakes around the internet, but this Up! cake has definitely got to be one of the best. They even have the characters in the house and everything!

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to stop by and say hello! I have been away for a little bit, life just got in the way a little bit, but I am happy to be back. Since returning, I have read your blog regularly, and I would love to talk more! It seems like we have a lot of the same interests! :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...