Thursday, January 17, 2013

Friday's Favorites

I survived my first week of classes! Haha, and the homework isn't that bad yet, so I have to enjoy my freedom while it lasts. I'm probably going to visit the library today and see if I can pick up some movies and books to pass the time over this holiday weekend (we get Monday off). I'm so excited to relax after getting back into the swing of school. I hope you all have a great, relaxing weekend as well!


1) I am OBSESSED with this photo wall over at Elsie's blog. I would love to do that to my own house someday!


2) Doesn't this unicorn ring just look magical? 


3) This closet-turned-booknook is so fun. I'll have to keep that in mind when I have my own library one day :)


4) Just by using two cake pans, you get the perfect heart cake. Maybe I'll make one of these for Valentine's Day!


5) These yarn covered stools look so cozy! I'm pretty sure it's crocheted, so they shouldn't even be that hard to make!


6) How awesome would it be to have crayon rings? Haha, I would never get any work done. 


7) This camera cake is one of the coolest cakes I've ever seen. And it looks like it's red velvet, which is my favorite :)


8) Awww this whale bracelet is just too cute! 


9) Tehe, this Ross moment pretty much sums up my life. 


10) What every girl should believe <3

2 comments:

  1. My boyfriend just recently showed me that camera cake. It's really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh red velvet is my fave too! And that little whale bracelet is so cute!!
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...