Oh my gosh, it's Friday! And I have Saturday off! Again! And I'm just super happy right now :) haha, I don't know why...but it's been a good day :) Here's what's been fabulous to me this week!
1) This is such a cute idea! Using an old doorknob on wood to hang necklaces!
2) I'm so obsessed with lace right now, so when I saw this dress I wanted it so bad!!! The buttons down the front are so adorable too!
3) I've been on a baking kick this summer so when I came across these cookie cutters I thought they were so perfect! I need to find fun cookie cutters to use when I make yummy cookies!
4) Mmmmm I could seriously eat cereal or every meal if I could!
5) This is so freaking cute!! I have to find out where to get one of these whale tissue boxes!
6) Christmas sweaters in July :)
7) This is so perfect for me! A little oreo holder for your milk mug :)
8) A moustache man purse!! I have been obsessed with anything that has mustaches on it, so of course I fell in love with this purse the moment I saw it!!
9) Kittens!!! With a pun!! On a shirt!! Why do I not own this yet???
10) Aren't these iPhone cases adorable? I love all of the colors and designs on them! And I just got an iPhone! So I'm definitely keeping my eye out for cute cases :)
And that's everything from me this Friday! I found so many amazing things this week that I still can't get over how awesome they are. Hopefully next week can be as awesome and inspiring as this one! If you haven't noticed, I had a lot of craft inspiration this week and I have even more in store for next week! So make sure to stop by and see what else is new in the craft corner :)