Thursday, July 19, 2012

Today's Stitch [July 19]


So today was my day off and I thought I'd share with you all what's been going on with me! I feel like summer is just flying by and I only have 29 days until I go back to school! Isn't that crazy?? I'm so excited to be able to see all of my Miami friends again, but it'll be so weird being away from my sister again! 

But anyways, enough talk about what's a month away. Here's what's been going on with me today (which was my day off!)

1. I still don't know what color to paint my nails! I'm thinking of doing watermelon nails form the tutorial Meredith posted on her blog! They're so cute and I love watermelons, so why not try them out for myself? 

2. I love anything to do with Shakespeare (Shakespeare In Love, Falling for Hamlet, and all that good stuff) and right now I'm reading Falling for Shakespeare! It's so good and it's about a girl who has to go back in time and show Shakespeare the romance he writes about in his future plays! Doesn't it sound so good?? 

3. I got Pei Wei for lunch, which is my absolute favorite chinese (well, asian I think is what it technically is...) and I got that cute fortune! I love music, so it fits me so well :)

4. Mmmm my Christmas In July present came this week and in it was these super delicious strawberry candies. I completely forgot how delicious they were and I can't stop eating them! I'm pretty sure I've gone through half the bag in like two days. Haha, I can't help that they're so good!

And that's what's been up with me! I got to go shopping too and see Mirror, Mirror with my sister and best friend. While the movie was just okay, I definitely had a successful shopping trip to Forever 21! My wardrobe is so ready for school that I can't wait to wow everyone with my awesome fashion sense :) haha, I'm just kidding...but I am really excited to be able to show off the new additions while I'm at school! As for now, I'm going to enjoy what I have left of my long, hot summer :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great day your having! What kind of candies are you eating? I love all strawberry items!
    Follow me 3
    Kraftykj
    Swap bot

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...