It's Friday! Woo hoo! And I've got a bunch of awesome stuff to share with you today :)
1) This retro button necklace is so cute, yet so easy to make! I'm going to have to try to make one myself once I have enough buttons :)
2) I've been seeing creative canvases all over the place lately, and this hope one is probably one of my favorites!
3) Mmmm I've been craving chocolate so much lately, so when I saw this S'mores Snack Mix from Cookies and Cups, my mouth started to water! It's so easy to make and only has three ingredients! I have to make this soon!
4) Glad I know I'm not alone in this feeling...
5) Awwww look how cute this kitty is!! Haha, I want one so bad :(
6) This image is so true! And should inspire everyone to never give up!
7) I LOVE these floral print shoes. I have to find a pair to add to my shoe collection :)
8) Moustaches! Need I say more??
9) The Seven Dwarves all in one ring! That is probably the cutest piece of jewelry I've ever seen!
10) I want to go here so bad some day. Just to be able to see the Eiffel Tower would be so magical! Someday soon hopefully!
And that's what's been on my mind this Friday... hope you guys all have a great day :)