Friday, July 27, 2012

Friday's Favorites

Wow, I completely forgot it was Friday until like an hour ago. I know, where have I been?? Well, I'll tell you! I've been packing for my vacation that I leave for tomorrow!!! But I'll tell you all about that when I get there :) Here are my favorites from this week!


1) These Oreos not only look delicious, but they look so pretty too!! I absolutely love those colors!


2) Awwwww isn't this mug so cute?? I want it so bad!


3) I have been so obsessed with rings lately, and this Lion King ring would be the perfect addition to my collection! 


4) Mmmmmm doesn't this look so good? Anything with bananas and chocolate has my name written all over it!


5) These fairytale covers are so pretty! I love having pretty books, so I need to get my hands on these to add to my bookshelves :)


6) Aren't these nails so cute? It's so amazing what people can create on nails! 


7) This iPhone case is such a cute idea! It's so colorful and no one else would have it because it's created especially by you :)


8) I want to have this pink hair so bad!! Maybe sometime when school starts I'll try it out!


9) Ahhh back to the good old Zenon days!! I so want this picture for my room!


10) Isn't this dress so adorable? I love the simple colors and the big bow belt! 


And that's everything that's caught my eye this week! Next week will probably be full of beach and sun because that's going to be my life for seven days and I absolutely cannot wait :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...