Monday, July 2, 2012

Craft Corner: Crochet Octopus


Isn't he a cutie? Haha, I was so excited when I saw this pattern on Ravelry because I just couldn't get over how cute the octopus was! It didn't look too hard, so I decided to try it out for myself. I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn that I had left over form earlier projects and I had plenty to make this little guy. Here's some picture of him and a pink one I made today! 

 

They are so freaking adorable that I just can't get over it. I'm definitely making more of these, probably for back-to-school gifts for my Miami friends! Wouldn't they be cute little gifts? I may even sell them for a fundraiser for my knitting club at school. Ahh, the endless possibilities these little guys open up for me :) They'll definitely keep me company during those late nights of homework when school starts! Which is only a month away! I can't believe summer is almost over. I have to work fast on making more! Once I do, I'll be sure to share with you guys!

Do any of you have fun little animal patterns for crocheting? I'd love a new project to start, so please share!! 


2 comments:

  1. Ahh! They are SO, SO cute! sweetest little octopus ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...