Monday, July 2, 2012

July Plans


I seriously can't believe it's July. One more month until my vacation to Myrtle Beach, my 19th birthday, and I go back to school. Where has summer gone? Anyways...I didn't really get as much done in June as I thought I would, so hopefully I can be ultra productive this month! Here are some of my goals for July...

  • Blog everyday day Well, starting today since I missed yesterday. But by the end of the month I should have at least 30 posts!
  • Knock more stuff of my to-do list I got a couple of things done last month, like crochet an afghan and send a postcard, but I want to do even more! 
  • Watch movies from my movie list I haven't watched one from there in months, so I really need to get on that!
  • Read more classics I keep telling myself a classic will be the next book I read, but I have so many other things to read that I keep putting it off. I need to be strict about it!
  • Crochet/knit new fun things I love finding fun patterns to try making, like a little octopus I just tried out yesterday. I want to make even more this month!
  • Workout opening an easy shop It's been on my mind for months, so this month I want to look into it and actually attempt to do it!
  • Keep up with pen pals I have made so many new friends through pen pal programs, but it's so hard to write back right away, so I really want to try and keep in touch with them more!
  • Connect with more bloggers I need to visit my favorite blogs more and just comment more. How will people find me if they don't even know I'm out there? 
  • Create a sponsorship program I don't even want to make money, I just want sponsors for my blog who will trade to sponsor me! I started working on this last month, but didn't get very far. Hopefully it will happen this month! 
  • Get my body beach ready Like I said, my vacation is at the very beginning of August and I want to feel comfortable in my bathing suit, so hopefully I can tone up a bit by then!
  • Journal more I haven't written in my journal in so long, so I really want to start up again this month! 

And those are my plans for this month! Hopefully this summer can be as amazing as I'm hoping it will be. It's running out so quickly and I have to make the most of it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...