Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Friday!

Hello! So it's finally Friday and I am so happy I have a break from school to relax (well, sort of) this weekend. Yeah, I've got a lot going on but because the week is almost over that means there's only two weeks until I get to go home for Easter! Woo hoo! Since I don't go home for a while, my sister (who's home on spring break) and parents sent me a care package today!!

They are honestly THE BEST!!! I finally get my girl scout cookies and a bunch of goodies I really don't need to eat but will nonetheless :) And I'm so happy they sent me my books!! Those two came for me to review, but I sent them home because I'm always iffy having books sent to me here at school. Oooh and my sister wrote me a super cute letter that made me feel TONS better about stuff that's been going on this week. I love her so much!!! Onto other news...

I went to the Hunger Games premiere last night!!! It was so awesome and at the theater, me and my friend Hannah got our pricture taken with these people who dressed up as Katniss and Peeta. Isn't it awesome? We were so excited to get our pictures taken with them! And then the movie was absolutely FANTASTIC that I couldn't have asked for a better night :) 

Despite only having four hours of sleep, I was in such a good mood this morning! I threw on my Tigger sweatshirt and went to my only class of the day. Then I came back to my dorm, got my package from my family, and have been hanging out! The only downside is that's it's raining and gross, but that just means I get to buckle down and actually get work done today! Which I was doing until I decided to write another blog post....Haha, well that's basically all that's happened! Thanks for checking in and I hope you have a beautiful day :)



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...