Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Stuck On Repeat

Hello! Hope you all are doing fabulous! I am thanks to two new songs I bought on Sunday that I seriously cannot stop listening too. Seriously, the first night I bought them I listened to each of them at least 30 times. The first one is Call Me, Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen!


It's so catchy and so cute! And the ending of the music video is so funny! Make sure you check it out :)

And here's the other song...Boyfriend by Justin Bieber!


I know many people don't like him, but I can't help but love him! And this song is a lot different than his other songs. It's like he's channeling his inner Justin Timberlake and I LOVE it! I'm glad he's trying new things and going away from his boy band sound. I can't wait to see what other songs his new CD will hold!

And that's really all I have to share with you guys today! Check these songs out because they're sure to brighten your day! Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a beautiful day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...