Monday, April 7, 2014

Blogging Break

Hey, everyone! So, I know I've been kind of MIA the past week. Well, I swear I have a good reason. School. Well, college to be more specific. You see, there's about five weeks left of the semester. And I have three projects all due around Easter weekend. Major projects. And yes, one is on teen film (see picture above), which is actually pretty interesting, but takes a ton of work nonetheless. 

Anyways, I have already started stressing out and spent the entire past weekend trying to get those projects started. Every time I thought about trying to post something here, I got even more stressed. I knew I wouldn't be able to put in the effort to make good blog posts, instead of ones just to fill the space, so I haven't let myself post anything new. That being said, I'm going to have to take about two weeks to focus on school until I can focus on blogging again. But only two weeks! Hopefully, after Easter, I'll have more time and be back up and running again. I hope you all are enjoying the beginning of April and I'll see you soon! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...