Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April Wishlist


Every Spring, I become obsessed with all things pastel and floral. I rotate through my Sally Hansen pastel nail polishes and want to buy every accessory or clothing item with a floral pattern. I just get so excited that the warm weather is coming in, the flowers are blooming, and the grass is turning greener, that I need to celebrate!

I am completley in love with all of the items on my wish list, even though many of them are way out of my price rang. A girl can dream of owning a $100 Modcloth dress…maybe one day! But I just love the floral lace patters on both the violet dress and the high wasted shorts. So cute! And, of course, we can't forget my beloved Keds! I didn't even know they came in coral! I'm dying for another pair of them.

So if you can't tell, I'm super excited it's finally April and that Spring is well on it's way in. The weather is finally warming up and I smile more and more every time I walk outside. If only the weather would get just a tad bit warmer so that I can finally wear my dresses without a coat ruining the entire look. Here's to a bright and flowery Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...